Sunday, August 06, 2006

Wow! I WIsh I'd Thought of That!

It never ceases to amaze me how people mirror back to us exactly what we need to experience growth. I can't tell how many times I have found myself suggesting an action to someone else and heard the echo in my own head, "That's exactly what you need to do or think or say." Ouch!

This goes for judging others, as well. Whenever I find myself approaching others from a lack of understanding, I often find myself in the same position they were in. It's the hard way to come to understand others. The easy way is just to choose to. I much prefer the easy way. What can I say? I'm a "flow" person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave your comment, and as long as it's not spammy or troll-y, I'll be happy to approve it.