Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Gift of Proportion

Wow! I just opened up this e-mail from Michael Norwood, author of The 9 Insights of the Wealthy Soul, and I loved what I read. This is the kind of insight that has helped me tremendously over the past few years.

Michael writes, "Whenever I think of the extraordinary Gifts we receive when
we live through a major adversity, the Gift of Proportion is
the first that comes to mind.

Surviving a major adversity gives you the opportunity to be
able to put 'in proportion' every other adversity you face.

The Gift of Proportion enables you to use your greatest
adversities as a Resource of Strength rather than an excuse
for weakness or failure.

Your roadblocks, your setbacks,your disappointments and your
mistakes, through the Gift of Proportion, all are
automatically transformed into stepping stones to your
greatest triumphs."

You can actually read The 9 Insights of the Wealthy Soul free for 21 days. What a courageous thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave your comment, and as long as it's not spammy or troll-y, I'll be happy to approve it.