Monday, January 08, 2007

Success

Sometimes success can be defined as getting up one more time than you fall down.

But since falling isn't my idea of fun, whenever it happens, I am going to take some time to figure out where the imbalance is or what the obstacle that caused me to fall in the first place.

Sometimes it's easy to see, and sometimes I have to take the same tumble a few times before I get the picture.

However, I am nothing if not persistent, so I will figure it out. Making mistakes is understandable, but I loathe repeating them.

And the amazing thing is, the obstacle is never real. It always turns out to be an illusion. It's just like fear. When you decide there is no real danger, fear vaporizes. When you decide the obstacle doesn't exist in reality, it vanishes.

Believing is seeing. Disbelieving is discreating.

At least that's the truth in my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave your comment, and as long as it's not spammy or troll-y, I'll be happy to approve it.