Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My Teacher, Master Smoky, the Cat

I received an interesting lesson today in the Law of Attraction from Smoky, the Cat. Smoky demonstrated beautifully the simplicity of the principle, Thoughts Become Things.

He has demonstrated this lesson many times for me, but today I finally got it.

His manifestation unfolded in this manner: he went to the door and stood there patiently gazing at the door until I went to the door and opened it to let him out.

How simple! How profound! He didn't scratch or claw or meow or hiss. He simply focused on what he wanted until it came into being.

Wow! If only we had the wisdom of a cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave your comment, and as long as it's not spammy or troll-y, I'll be happy to approve it.