Friday, June 08, 2007

Get Up and Go

I'm finally ready to extract myself from an unhealthy situation I've been living with for far too long. After years of waiting on God to rectify the situation, I've come to the conclusion that God has been waiting on me.

I've been looking for a miraculous solution. But the situation I'm in doesn't call for a miracle - just a little common sense, a fair degree of gumption, and some old-fashioned get up and go - literally.

There are a whole lot of aspects to this thing that I can't figure out, and I've allowed that to keep me in inertia and suffering needlessly. But the parts I can't figure out - that's God's business. I need to take care of the parts I can figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave your comment, and as long as it's not spammy or troll-y, I'll be happy to approve it.