Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Resistance is Futile

I was thinking this morning about the collective unconscious, about all the things that we have agreed to believe together. Conditions are what they are because we have collectively agreed on them. So, the world conditions we accept are mostly the creation of beings who have gone before us.

Why should we settle for other people's creations? Why should we let other people's beliefs create our life experience?

I was thinking of how difficult it is to break out of the collective unconscious and create your own belief system, especially when you live among people who are still firmly gripped by the collective "realities".

It feels like trying to get out of the Borg. I can hear it now, "Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated".

The hell I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave your comment, and as long as it's not spammy or troll-y, I'll be happy to approve it.