Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The REAL Secret (Just Kidding)

I am in the process of reading James Ray's book, Harmonic Wealth, and one of the things he stated early in the book is that a breakthrough is preceded by a breakdown.

That's exactly what I have found to be true in my life. In fact, my life seemed to sort of fall to pieces a little more than a year ago, and this past year has been a process of sorting through the debris and cleaning and clearing emotionally and spiritually.

I feel that reiki has been very instrumental in both the clearing process and in getting me to a place where I am ready to rebuild. That is where I am now, and it is a truly exciting place to be. I feel like I have been reborn and a whole world of possibilities has opened up for me.

I only thought I knew about being open to possibilities before. I am just a baby in this practice. But that bears out that if you do what you can with what you have, if you act "as if" you already have what you desire, the Universe will meet you way more than halfway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave your comment, and as long as it's not spammy or troll-y, I'll be happy to approve it.