Wednesday, July 30, 2008

You ARE the magic; You ARE the miracle

Lately, I have been using a little ritual and symbolism in my manifestation practice, and I can tell you it is turning me on!

But I knew that I was going to be away from home for a full day, and I didn't want to carry my props with me in order to continue the ritual work I am doing. Then I remembered that there is nothing that is needed outside of me to complete my work of manifestation. It is all within.

The purpose of the props and rituals and even methods is that they increase our awareness of our oneness and our alignment with Spirit. It is our awareness of this alignment, this oneness with All That Is that puts us in the place of being open and able to receive what we have already created within and empowers us to bring it forth into our life experience.

What is this empowering force? Is it something that comes to us from outside? Not at all. All the power we need to do everything we can imagine and more is already inside us. Anything that empowers us is merely awakening us to the power within.

We are the magic. We are the miracle. We are the manifestation. We are the bliss we are looking for.

So, let's stop looking and begin really seeing. It is here. It is now. We are it. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave your comment, and as long as it's not spammy or troll-y, I'll be happy to approve it.