Friday, February 16, 2007

Defy Gravity

Sometimes I find myself taking life way too seriously. It's an old habit I fall back into from time to time.

I have to remind myself from time to time to lighten up.

When I worked at La Quinta, I tried to include a little humor in my business e-mails whenever possible. I was surprised at the number of times I got bewildered responses from the recipients. People are in such a habit of taking business too seriously that they are surprised when anyone bucks that trend.

That's too bad. Humor is a natural relaxant and stress reducer. It brings joy and makes life's journey so much more fun.

We don't have to take life too seriously. We can choose to defy gravity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave your comment, and as long as it's not spammy or troll-y, I'll be happy to approve it.