Monday, February 19, 2007

It's a Marathon, Not a Sprint

There are times when I wish it were easier to master certain challenges. You know the ones I mean. The ones that come off in layers, and we begin to wonder if there will ever be an end.

Then I remember that we are here to learn whatever lessons we have chosen. And we have chosen this life as our classroom and lab. What would be the point of continuing this life if we had nothing more to learn?

I am grateful for the journey, and for the "time" it seems to take. I remember how intense some of these lessons have been, and I am grateful that I don't have to experience them all at once.

Some life journeys are a mere sprint. So, if ours is a marathon, let's give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave your comment, and as long as it's not spammy or troll-y, I'll be happy to approve it.