Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Don't Want to Repeat This Claaaassss...

Yes, that's whining you hear. And I'll tell you what you can do with your cheese. :-)

No, seriously. I feel like I am going stark raving mad. Spirit has brought me to this place before, and whenever it has gotten too painful or uncomfortable, I have run away. I want to run now. How I want to run! But I don't want to keep coming back to this place.

I want to be free - free to live life from who I really am, and not from this crap I've taken on in this life...free to love unfettered by the past. I know that's why I keep coming back here. I have to get through this to be free.

But the urge to run is so strong.

Now might be a good time to call on some of that stubbornness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave your comment, and as long as it's not spammy or troll-y, I'll be happy to approve it.