Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Love is the Most Powerful Magic

Tonight, I met with a wonderful group of people who are part of a Metaphysical Meetup Group in Houston.

We discussed magic and I find it a very intriguing subject.

Even so, I still believe love is the most powerful magic. You don't have to learn it, just BE it, although we could all benefit from learning to align with it more...to experience the BEing of love more fully.

I have observed love's effects in actual practice as it has transformed many a life and many a situation.

Does that mean love always breaks through and gets its desired result? Not in my experience and observation. Free will cannot and must not be violated. Even Spirit won't touch free will.

Nevertheless, I have seen amazing transformations brought about in people and situations by love and its many aspects - kindness, compassion, grace, and so on.

I would venture to say that any magic that brings about healing or positive change is an aspect of love magic, anyway. But in my view, nothing could ever match pure love for potency and alchemical potential.

At least, that's the way I see it. But what do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave your comment, and as long as it's not spammy or troll-y, I'll be happy to approve it.